A4 COLOUR PRINTERS
What every busy office needs, the ES6412 A4 colour printer combines rapid print speeds and excellent paper handling with High Definition colour technology, ideal for creating marketing materials in-house.
Great media flexibility
Print business documents, banners and marketing collateral with ease
Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
What every busy office needs
Cost and energy saving
Low power consumption and duplex printing (optional on ES6412n)
The ES6412 with flexible media handling, robust security and low cost of ownership means top quality marketing collateral can be printed when needed, in-house and to tight deadlines. This, combined with such a low cost of ownership, makes it a perfect choice for every small to medium-sized business.
Great media flexibility – Print business documents, banners and marketing collateral with ease
Exceptional media flexibility makes it easy to use the versatile ES6412 for printing office documents as well as a wide range of other requirements such as business stationery, banners and marketing collateral.
- Flexible media handling – print from A6 to 1.3m banners and card stock up to 250gsm
- Standard paper supply of 300 sheets and two optional paper trays mean paper capacity can be increased to up to 1,460 sheets
- Auto-sensing 100-sheet multi-purpose tray (MPT) for different paper types
- Outstanding High Definition ProQ2400 multi-level output quality and 1200 x 600dpi print resolution
- Microfine High Definition toner for superb print quality
Advanced connectivity – What every busy office needs
Ideal for individuals and workgroups, the network-ready ES6412 is easily shared. Mobile printing from smartphones or tablets is also available.
- Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, enabling printing on the move
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Wireless Direct offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security – Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
The ES6412 offers security and encryption to the highest industry standards with sophisticated user authentication to prevent unauthorised access and protect corporate data.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release#, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received
- #Available to download from the OKI Firmware Portal in 2017
Cost and energy saving – Low power consumption and duplex printing (optional on ES6412n)
Affordable and with cost-saving features included as standard, the ES6412 offers low total cost-of-ownership, low cost-per-page printing and energy-saving features.
- LED technology means no moving parts for a longer life
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.5W when not in use
- Toner Save to reduce cost, when printing draft or internal documents
- Duplex printing reduces unnecessary paper usage (optional on ES6412n)
Printing Technology Digital 4 LED Full-color Electrophotographic Printing Method Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
600 x 600 dpi (4 levels)
600 x 1200 dpi
Physical dot pitch: 600 dpi
Warm-up Time Approx. 60.0 seconds from power-on
Approx. 35.0 seconds from power save
First Print Out Time Color: Approx. 9.0 seconds
Mono: Approx. 8.0 seconds
Print Speed A4 34 ppm color, 36 ppm mono Interface 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T, USB 2.0 (High Speed), (Optional) Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11a/b/g/n), USB 2.0 (High Speed) Host Protocol TCP/IP Printer Language PostScript 3 emulation, PCL 5c emulation, XPS emulation, PDF v1.7 emulation, PCL 6 (XL) emulation, IBM ProPrinter emulation, Epson FX Emulation Supported OS Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux Memory (Std./Max.) 256MB/768MB Font Adobe PostScript 80 fonts, PCL emulation 87 scalable fonts, 4 bitmap fonts Paper Size A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, B6 Half, Letter, Legal 13, Legal 13.5, Legal 14, Executive, Statement, Folio, Index Card (3″ x 5″) (75 x 125mm), Photo Size (4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″) (100 x 150mm, 125 x 175mm), Envelopes, 16K, Postcard, Return postcard, Banner, Custom Size: Width 64-216 mm x Length 127-1321 mm Paper Weight Tray 1 : 64 – 220 gsm
(Optional)Additional Tray : 64 – 220 gsm
Multi-purpose tray : 64 – 250 gsm
Input Capacity Tray 1 : 300 sheets
(Optional)Additional Tray : 530 sheets
Multi-purpose tray : 100 sheets
Output Capacity Face Down : Max. 250 sheets
Face Up : Max. 100 sheets
Dimensions(WxDxH) 435 x 604 x 340 mm Weight(includes supplies) Approx. 29.0 kg Weight(not includes supplies) Approx. 26.9 kg Operating Environment Operating: 10 – 32 °C, 20 – 80 %RH
Storage: 0 – 43 °C, 10 – 90 %RH
Power Consumption Operating: Max. 1,300W / Ave. 600W
Power Save: 15.0W
Deep Sleep: 1.2W
Safety & Environment Regulation Energy Star, EMC-Directive, CE Mark, GS Mark, CCC Mark, CCC Mark Noise Level Operating :Approx. 54 dBA
Idle: < 37 dBA
Duty Cycle Recommended: 5,000 pages/month
Maximum: 60,000 pages/month
In the Box Manuals, Large Capacity toner cartridge x4, Image Drum x 4, Power cable, DVD-ROM, Others
OKI printers are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and technology, which is why OKI Australia and OKI New Zealand offer an extension to the standard 1 year warranty period to 3 years on select printers* and MFPs* –at no extra cost to our customers Simply register your product within 30 days of purchase to benefit from free 3 year on-site, or return to base warranty.
Please note to benefit from the extended 3 year warranty your product must be registered online within 30 days of purchase. Without registration, the standard warranty period for your purchasing location applies.