A4 COLOUR PRINTERS
The ES5442dn puts the transforming benefits of smart printers within reach. Incorporating a customisable 7” colour LCD touch screen and OKI’s smart extendable platform (sXP) which provides connectivity into a pull printing fleet.
Productivity and connectivity
Keeping productivity high and seamlessly connected
smart Extendable Platform (sXP)
Allows for connectivity to pull printing fleet and other devices
Important security features
Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
Simple to set-up, use and own
Low power consumption and duplex printing as standard
Small businesses and workgroups can now enjoy the transforming benefits of smart printers. The ES5442dn is ultra-fast, powerful and equipped with the latest security features, incorporating 7″ colour LCD touch screen technology and OKI’s open architecture smart extendable platform (sXP) which provides exceptional potential for connectivity and customisation. A wide range of media compatibility, intuitive storage and easy updates make the ES5442dn a perfect fit for any small business.
Productivity and connectivity – Keeping productivity high and seamlessly connected
With print speeds of 30ppm in colour and 1GB RAM memory ensures busy workgroups get fast results, helping them keep productive. Gigabit Ethernet, optional Wireless LAN and printing directly from smartphones or tablets improves connectivity options.
- Impressive print speeds of 30ppm in colour
- 1GB RAM memory for trouble-free printing of graphics-intensive documents
- Gigabit Ethernet enables fast transfer of large colour files across the network
- Store templates and documents on the device for all users to print without authentication (Shared Print)Mobile printing from smartphones and tablets, Google Cloud Print 2.0 ready, as well as being compatible with AirPrint by Apple Inc.
- Wireless Direct feature offers safe simultaneous connection of wired and wireless networking
- Optional Wireless LAN Module available
Important security features – Keep documents confidential and access stored print jobs when required
Helping businesses to stay in control of printing output and cost, the ES5442dn includes a wide range of cost and time-saving features.
- Keep documents confidential with Private Print and optional Card Release, so users can view all print jobs before selecting which ones to print
- Internet Protocol Security (IPSec) compliance, ensuring securing that documents are safely sent and received
smart Extendable Platform (sXP) – Allows for connectivity to pull printing fleet and other devices
The ES5442dn gives businesses access to a wide range of new features. Connecting to existing pull printing fleets and third-party IT applications is simple, bringing the power of smart technology to any workgroup.
- OKI’s open architecture sXP for workflow integration and document management
- Intuitive, customisable 7” colour LCD touch screen
- Potential to run third-party applications on the device, such as PaperCut MF and Drivve Image
- Access to document management software SENDYS Explorer LITE at no extra cost
- SENDYS Output Manager option, allowing administrator to manager all users’ print jobs, reducing costs and environmental impact
- Software development kit (SDK) available for rapid implementation of a custom solution
Simple to set-up, use and own – Low power consumption and duplex printing as standard
The ES5442dn is easy to set-up and use with a range of eco-friendly features that save energy and help to lower running costs, including duplex printing as standard.
- Video guidance for installation and changing consumables
- When new features are available you can update the device via the OKI portal
- Quiet mode ideal for smaller offices
- Deep Sleep mode saves energy, Auto-Off mode automatically powers down to less than 0.5W when not in use
- Toner Save to reduce costs, when printing draft or internal documents
- Duplex printing reduces paper usage
- LED technology means no moving parts for a longer life
Printing Technology Digital 4 LED Full-color Electrophotographic Printing Method Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
1200 x 1200 dpi
Physical dot pitch: 1200 dpi
Warm-up Time Approx. 35.0 seconds from power-on
Approx. 28.0 seconds from power save
First Print Out Time Color: Approx. 7.5 seconds
Mono: Approx. 7.5 seconds
Print Speed A4 30 ppm color, 30 ppm mono Interface 1000BASE-T/100BASE-TX/10BASE-T, (Optional) Wireless LAN (IEEE802.11a/b/g/n), USB 2.0 (High Speed), USB 2.0 (High Speed) Host Protocol TCP/IP Printer Language PCL 6 (XL) emulation, PCL 5c emulation, PostScript 3 emulation, IBM ProPrinter emulation, Epson FX Emulation, XPS emulation, PDF v1.7 emulation Supported OS Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Linux Memory (Std./Max.) 1GB/1GB Font PostScript emulation 80 fonts, PCL emulation 87 scalable fonts, 4 bitmap fonts Paper Size A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, B6 Half, Letter, Legal 13, Legal 13.5, Legal 14, Executive, Statement, Folio, 16K, Index Card (3″ x 5″) (75 x 125mm), Photo Size (4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″) (100 x 150mm, 125 x 175mm), Envelopes, Postcard, Return postcard, Custom Size: Width 64-216 mm x Length 90-1321 mm Paper Weight Tray 1 : 64 – 176 gsm
(Optional)Additional Tray : 64 – 176 gsm
Multi-purpose tray : 64 – 220 gsm
Input Capacity Tray 1 : 250 sheets
(Optional)Additional Tray : 530 sheets
Multi-purpose tray : 100 sheets
Output Capacity Face Down : Max. 150 sheets
Face Up : Max. 100 sheets
Dimensions(WxDxH) 427 x 571 x 279 mm Weight(includes supplies) Approx. 24.0 kg Operating Environment Operating: 10 – 32 °C, 20 – 80 %RH
Storage: 0 – 43 °C, 10 – 90 %RH
Power Consumption Operating: Max. 1,250W / Ave. 670W
Power Save: 14.0W
Deep Sleep: 1.1W
Noise Level Operating :Approx. 54 dBA
Idle: < 37 dBA
Quiet Mode: < 52 dBA
Power save: Background level
Duty Cycle Recommended: 6,000 pages/month
Maximum: 60,000 pages/month
In the Box Manuals, Starter toner cartridge x 4, Image Drum x 4, Power cable, DVD-ROM
OKI printers are manufactured to the highest standards of quality and technology, which is why OKI Australia and OKI New Zealand offer an extension to the standard 1 year warranty period to 3 years on select printers* and MFPs* –at no extra cost to our customers Simply register your product within 30 days of purchase to benefit from free 3 year on-site, or return to base warranty.
Please note to benefit from the extended 3 year warranty your product must be registered online within 30 days of purchase. Without registration, the standard warranty period for your purchasing location applies.