A4 MONO PRINTERS
High performance A4 mono printing for the more demanding user
- A4 desktop mono printer, 1-10 users
- 40ppm print speed and 4.5 seconds to first page print
- 350 sheet standard paper capacity (up to 880 sheets)
- PCL/PS printer language emulation
- Auto duplex and networked as standard
If you need a black & white printer that supports the highest levels of office productivity, without straining your budget, you need the ES4132dn.
Built for speed and maximum efficiency, this easy to use desktop printer gives you the advanced productivity features that most other manufactured printers usually charge extra for which include them as standard – in a robust and compact design that’s perfect for your desktop.
A printer for every office
The combination of highly productive print speeds, excellent fine-detail image quality for crisp, clear documents, and a design that complements today’s modern working environments make the ES4132dn the perfect printer for every office.
Exceptionally easy to use
Long-lasting consumables that can be replenished in moments; automatic two-sided printing; a LCD display; a low profile design for easier document retrieval: the ES4132dn will keep office productivity at a maximum, whether you choose the ES4132dn for fast personal printing or for sharing on the network. And it also comes with our smartPrintSuperVision software – the smart way to actively manage your office printing, for improved control by tracking and monitoring usage of your networked printers.
The compact design of the ES4132dn means it can be placed on any desktop within your office, for easy arms-reach access to all your printed documents. Other essential features include automatic two-sided printing as standard, a ‘Power Save’ mode that reduces energy consumption to just 7W, and because the toner cartridge and drum are all separate, you reduce waste by only ever having to replace what needs replacing.
Built for endurance
Maximum reliability means maximum return on investment. And that’s what the robust, built-to-last designed ES4132dn delivers. It uses ultra-reliable digital LED technology (pioneered by OKI over 20 years ago) with fewer moving parts for exceptional durability for even the most demanding workloads.
Connect to a network, wireless or web-enabled printer through a smartphone or tablet. This printer is Google Cloud Print Ready, as well as being compatible with AirPrint by Apple Inc, enabling remote printing, without having to connect directly to a printing device.
- Print Speed A4: 40ppm
- Time to first print (TTFP) 4.5 seconds
- Warm up time 5 seconds from Deep Sleep, 17 seconds from power on
- Processor speed 667MHz
- Resolution 1200 x 1200dpi
- Printer fonts 87 scaleable PCL and 136 PostScript fonts, 2 bitmap fonts, OCR-A/B
- Dot matrix fonts Epson FX and IBM PPR at various pitches
- Barcodes 10 types of one dimension with 26 variations: UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN/JAN-8, EAN/JAN-13, Interleaved2of5, Code39, Code 128, EAN/UCC-128, CODABAR, ZIP+4POSTNET; 2 types of two dimension: PDF417, QR code
Interface and Software
- Connectivity Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 10/100/1000 Ethernet
- Printer language PostScript3(Emulation), PCL5e, PCL6(XL), EPSON FX, IBM ProPrinter, XPS, PDF(v1.7)
- Network & protocols All major network protocols supported via ethernet card with internal web server for printer and network card set-up and management. TCP/IPv4&v6, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NetBIOS over TCP, DHCP, BOOTP, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, DDNS, WINS, UPNP, Bonjour, SMTP, POP3, SNMPv1&v3, SNTP, IPP, IPPS, WSD Print, LLTD, IEEE802.1x, LPR, Port9100, Telnet, FTP, IPSec, WLAN802.11b/g/n (with optional WLAN module)
- OS Compatibility Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (64-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (32 bit & 64 bit); Linux PPD; Mac OS 10.6.8 – 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
- Utilities Template Manager, smartPrintSuperVision, OKI LPR, Network Extension, Network Card Setup, Configuration Tool, Op-Panel Download Utility, Storage Device Manager
- Paper capacity Tray 1: 250 sheets of 80gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 100 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper capacity optional tray Tray 2: 530 sheets of 80gsm
- Maximum paper capacity 880 sheets of 80gsm
- Paper sizes Tray 1: A4, A5, B5(JIS), A6, Letter, Legal 13, Legal 14, Executive, Statement; Tray 2: A4, A5, B5(JIS), Letter, Legal 13, Legal 14, Executive; Multi-purpose tray: A4, A5, B5(JIS), A6, Letter, Legal 13, Legal 14, Executive, Statement, Envelopes: Monarch, Com-9, Com-10, DL, C5, C6, Custom Size (up to 1321mm length including banners), 4 x 6″, 5 x 7″; Duplex: A4, B5(JIS), Letter, up to Legal 14, Executive
- Paper weight Tray 1/2: 60 to 120gsm; Multi-purpose tray: 60 to 163gsm; Duplex: 60 to 120gsm
- Duplex Standard
- Paper output 150 sheets face down, 100 sheets face up (80gsm)
- Memory 512MB RAM; 3GB eMMC
- Operating temperature/ humidity 10°C to 32°C/ 20% to 80% RH non-condensing
- Storage temperature/ humidity -10°C to 43°C/ 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Power supply 230 VAC +/- 10%, 50 or 60Hz +/-2%
- Power consumption Typical: 600W; Max: 900W; Idle: 80W; Power Save: 7W; Deep Sleep: 1.4W
- Noise level Operating: 55dB(A) or less; Standby: 30dB(A) or less; Power save: Background level
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 245 x 387 x 364mm; with 2nd tray 383 x 387 x 364mm
- Weight Approx. 14kg
- Duty cycle (Maximum) 80,000 pages/month
- Duty cycle (Recommended) 500 – 5,000 pages/month
- Warranty 3 years extended warranty upon registration within 30 days of purchase